[ CLIQUE AQUI PARA ACESSAR A VERSÃO EM PORTUGUÊS DESTA POLÍTICA DA SEGURANÇA DE ALIMENTOS – FSSC 22000 ]
Food Safety Policy – FSSC 22000
BM Nuts bases its food safety policy on: Meeting customers’ demand with products of Amazonian biodiversity that comply with current legislations, comply with government regulations and protecting consumer’s health.
BM Nuts is committed and engaged to providing quality, safe products that meet company and customer standard, national and international legal requirements.
The Food Safety Policy is described and approved by the Top Management and has the following guidelines:
- Ensure that the policy is communicated, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization;
- Ensure that employees have the necessary motivation and skills to develop their skills and enrich knowledge for effective and responsible performance of their activities to produce safe food;
- Maintain all necessary controls and actions to produce safe food;
- Meet the relevant national and international statutory and regulatory requirements, which govern food safety, in the most up-to-date versions, in accordance with customer requirements;
- Ensure periodic critical review by the management, for continuous adaptation of this policy and the management system;
- Ensure the availability of resources necessary for the implementation and maintenance of the management system;
- Seek customer satisfaction, meeting their needs and expectations;
- Promote the continuous improvement of processes and products with technological development;
- Maintain active communication with stakeholders (customers, suppliers, enforcement agencies and others) with issues related to food safety
– o –