Coffee Brownie with Brazil Nut
This is a recipe from the chef Flora Lys, which we found on the site Vila Mulher of UOL. It was so good that we did not resist and brought it here.
Serving 15 slices
- 1 cup chopped half bittersweet chocolate (200g)
- 8 tablespoons coffee (25g)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (24g)
- 7 ½ tablespoons cocoa powder (30g)
- 1 cup of wheat flour (130g)
- 3/4 cup melted butter (150g)
- 2 ¼ cups sugar (400g)
- 4 eggs (220g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (2g)
- 2 cups diced Brazil Nuts (220g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (2.5g)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda (2g)
- Spread butter and wheat flour to sprinkle
- Put the chopped chocolate in a bowl and bring it to the microwave to melt and set aside;
- In a bowl, combine coffee and vinegar and set aside;
- Sieve the cocoa and the flour, and reserve also;
- Beat the melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in the mixer at high speed for 3 minutes;
- Turn off, incorporate the coffee mixture, along with the melted chocolate and re-mix;
- Finally add flour, Brazil nuts, baking powder, baking soda and mix again;
- Pour in a rectangular shape of 20x30cm, greased and floured, and lightly roast in a preheated oven at 180ºC, for 45 minutes.
From the oven to the table, with vanilla ice creammm!