Brazil Nuts Milk
Today we are going to pay homage to Paula Lumi, from the website of Presunto Vegetariano, which brings excellent, nutritious and true-to-life recipes. And nothing better than a video to explain everything right (in Portuguese), with wonderful tips!
8h e 15min.
- 1 cup of ground nuts (approx 120g);
- 3 cups of filtered water (or more, as you prefer).
- Put the Brazil nuts in a bowl and cover with double water;
- Let soak for 8 hours;
- Drain, wash and place in a blender, along with the filtered water, beat for 1 minute;
- Coe in very fine sieve, cloth or use a cloth filter;
- If necessary, coat once again to look fine;
- And to complete, use the waste to make delicious cookies! More tips on the video and, of course, Paula’s website.
A nutritious and conscious food for the whole family!