Brazil Nut Pingado Cookies
A family recipe that you’ll love!
Serving about 24.70 oz of Cookies
- 500g (17.65 oz) grated Brazil Nuts
- 300g (10.58 oz) refined sugar
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour without baking powder
- 5 egg yolks
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl, then stir them together with a wooden spoon until the mixture is gummy.
- Puth the dough into an icing bag and then place small amounts on the baking sheet, no greasing required.
- Bake at 120-130oC (248-266oF) for 40 minutes.
- Note: store into tithly-closed cans to avoid softening.
Perfect for the coffee time!