Brazil Nut Pesto
A tasty and versatile recipe that you’ll love found at AllRecepies/UK| Ireland and tested by us!
- 3 cups chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/8 cup Brazil nuts
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Add all ingredients to list
- Place the basil in a blender.
- Pour in about 1 tablespoon of the oil, and blend basil into a paste.
- Gradually add pine nuts, Brazil nuts, Parmesan cheese, garlic, chili powder, and remaining oil.
- Continue to blend until.
Try it with pasta! Superb!