Brazil Nut Doughnuts
A family recipe that you’ll love!
Serving 50 Doughnuts
250g (8.80 oz) butter
250g (8.80 oz) sugar
250g (8.80 oz) wheat flour without baking powder
Thin ships of Brazil Nuts.
- Beat sugar and butter; then add 3 (three) egg yolks setting aside the whites.
- Add the wheat flour, beat the egg whites stiff and blend to the other ingredients with a wooden spoon.
- After blending well, put the dough into an icing bag and place small amounts into doughnut baking molds.
- Molds shall be greased and sprinkled with wheat flour.
- Place the brazil nut chips on top of them.
- Note 1: Dough amount shall just be half of mold, otherwise it may overflow.
- Bake at 120-130oC (248-266oF) for 40 minutes. Remove from the molds immediately after baked.
- Note 2: Store into tightly-closed cans to avoid softening.
From the oven to the table! Run, it disapears!