It’s party time at Casa de Irene blog, with this simple and quick recipe, that will cheer and feed the kids and delight the family.
Serving about 20 brigadeiros (small balls)
- 1 can of condensed milk (Nestlé)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 60g chopped Brazil Nuts
- 1 small pot of Nutella
- Refined sugar
- Chop the Brazil Nuts into very small pieces and set aside, if you prefer use a mixer.
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, combine the condensed milk with the butter and bring to the fire until it loosens from the bottom of the pan.
- Turn off the heat and mix the nuts.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass tray and let it cool down.
- With the hands moistened in water, roll the mixture into small balls and pass them through the refined sugar;
- Place the Nutella into the Icing bag and decorate the small balls (brigadeiros) with Nutella;
- If you do not have the Icing bag, use a thick plastic bag and cut one edge.
- Put in the shape of your choice and serve!
- Super tip: Do not leave the spoon inside the mixture while it cools down, this makes it sugary, valid for all brigadeiros.
No need to do everything at once: Lasts up to 4 days before you roll them into “brigadeiros”!