This is a special recipe from Marcia Garbin, chef of the Gelato Boutique, and creator of the delicious website Gelatologia, that means a success recipe!
Aprox. 1 Liter
- 500ml of milk;
- 250ml of water;
- 150g of Brazil Nuts;
- 130g of sugar;
- 5g of starch.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender;
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly;
- Let cool to room temperature and refrigerate until well cooled;
- At this point, take to the ice cream machine and proceed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations;
- If you do not have the ice cream machine, mix it in the mixer for one minute and take it to the freezer for an hour;
- Knock again for a minute and then again freeze for another hour;
- Repeat the process until you reach the desired consistency;
- Add small pieces of chocolate and berries of the season;
- Garnish with Parsnips, chopped very finely and savor at will!
Health and summer, the perfect match!